TD Ameritrade (AMTD) recently announced the launch of the TD Ameritrade Client Rewards credit card. This is a rewards credit card with flexible redemption options for cardholders. TD Ameritrade Client Rewards cardholders earn 1.5 percent rewards on purchases, redeemable for merchandise, gift cards, statements credits, travel, and cash. A nice feature of this new card is the ability for cardholders to get a 10 percent bonus when rewards are redeemed for cash back into an eligible TD Ameritrade account. That 10 percent bonus would then push the total rewards percentage up to 1.65 percent.
Cardholders earn 1.5 percent back (or 1.65 percent if redeemed into a TD Ameritrade account) on all purchases with no caps. There are over 600 flexible reward choices available. There is no annual fee associated with the card. The rates and fees schedule is listed here on the TD Ameritrade page.
For a limited time, TD Ameritrade is offering a $100 rewards bonus when you spend $500 with the TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card in the first 90 days.
The TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card is a Visa Signature card which means it also comes with the benefit of Visa travel and purchase protection.
For more information on the new Client Rewards Card click here.
- Fidelity Drops Credit Card Partners American Express & Bank of America
- Receive up to an $800 Apple Gift Card when depositing with TD Ameritrade
- MB Trading Passes Milestone and Introduces Credit Card Funding
- ShareBuilder Announces Black Friday and Cyber Monday Investing Specials
- ShareBuilder Account Cash Bonuses Promotional Offer