TD Ameritrade (AMTD) has released version 10.1 of its TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and in a recent client email Ameritrade highlighted some of the new functionality of this updated version of the app:
- New advanced orders supported: OCO, Blast All, First Triggers OCO, First Triggers Sequence, and First Triggers All
- Mobile check deposit: Already available on the main TD Ameritrade mobile app, now Mobile Trader users too have the functionality.
- Charting retina support: Better clarity for viewing stock charts, ideally on iPad.
- Exercise options: Exercise options from the app.
- More option statistics Implied Volatility (IV), Implied Volatility Percentile (IV Percentile), Historical Volatility Percentile (HV Percentile), underlying Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) now all included.
Here’s a look at what some of the new features look like:
StockBrokers.com named TD Ameritrade “Best in Class” in the Platform & Tools category in the 2014 Online Broker Review, and it’s encouraging to see TD Ameritrade is still working to push the envelope in this innovative category.