Best Active Trading Brokers 2013
Search › Compare › Trade
From the StockBrokers.com 2013 Review, Active Trading Section, these brokers are some of the stand outs when it comes to day trading online. The best active trading brokers all are unique as they specialize in different areas. Some are known for heavily discounted commission rates and quality trade executions while others provide highly advanced trade platforms and tools for day trading.
- Special Offer: Free trading platform trial - Learn More
- A leading provider of direct market access trading technology.
- Rated Best in Class for active trading in the StockBrokers.com's 2012 Review of Online Brokers.
- One of few online brokers offering flat per contract options trades with no base fees.
- Trade on over 100 market centers in 19 countries - Learn More
- Equity trades are $.005 per share with a minimum of $1.00 and a maximum of .5% of trade value.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 90 days - Learn More
- Direct market access for equity, options, futures, and forex trading.
Receive 150 Free Trades - Promo Code: SBCOM
- Trade Options up to 5 contracts for $5 ($1 each thereafter) or $8.50 + $.15 per contract.
- Rated 5 Stars for "Ease of Use" and "Commissions & Fees" in the 2012 Review.
Trade free for 90 days + get up to $600 - Learn More
- Gain access to over 100 commission free ETFs.
- Investment research from S&P, Morningstar Associates, and Minyanville.