Barrons Broker Review 2012
Search › Compare › Trade
View results and highlights from the Barron's 2012 review of online brokers. The Barron's annual broker review covers 27 brokers with commissions, tools, technology, mobile trading, and other broker related topics.
- Trade on over 100 market centers in 19 countries - Learn More
- Equity trades are $.005 per share with a minimum of $1.00 and a maximum of .5% of trade value.
- Rated Best in Class for active trading in the StockBrokers.com's 2012 Review of Online Brokers.
- One of few online brokers offering flat per contract options trades with no base fees.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 30 days - Learn More
- Rated "Best in Class: Options Trading" in the 2012 StockBrokers.com Broker Review.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 90 days - Learn More
- Direct market access for equity, options, futures, and forex trading.
Receive 150 Free Trades - Promo Code: SBCOM
- Trade Options up to 5 contracts for $5 ($1 each thereafter) or $8.50 + $.15 per contract.
- Rated 5 Stars for "Ease of Use" and "Commissions & Fees" in the 2012 Review.
Trade free for 90 days + get up to $600 - Learn More
- Gain access to over 100 commission free ETFs.
- Investment research from S&P, Morningstar Associates, and Minyanville.
- Special Offer: Receive $100 when you fund a new optionsXpress account with $500 - Learn More.
- Acquired by Charles Schwab, giving clients an even more thorough broker offering.
- Special Offer: Get $150 in transfer fees reimbursed - Learn More
- Rated #1 Online Broker for Customer Service in the StockBrokers.com 2012 Review.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 60 days + Get up to $500 - Learn More
- Rated the #1 Online Broker 2011 by StockBrokers.com
- Online trades only $7.95, all the time.
- 25 different iShares ETFs available for commission-free trading.
- Offers $8.95 flat-rate trades regardless of trade size, account balance, or share price.
- Was rated highest in investor satisfaction with self-directed services by J.D. Power and Associates, 2009.
- Rated Four Stars for five straight years (2005 - 2009) in the Barron's Annual Broker Review**
- Flat fee trading with unlimited shares as well as no Penny Stock surcharges
- As of 2012, Zecco has merged with TradeKing to form TradeKing Group.
- Get $150 in transfer fees reimbursed when you open an account today (Learn More).
- Special Offer - Get $100 in transfer fees reimbursed - Learn More
- Straight forward commissions for both stocks and options.
- Receive up to 30 free trades per month with a $25,000 minimum balance.
- Link any Merrill Edge account to any Bank of America bank account.
- Special Offer: Free trading platform trial - Learn More
- A leading provider of direct market access trading technology.
- $2.50 equity trades.
- Trade platform updated in January 2011.
- 100 Free Trades when you open a new Sogotrade Account.
- $100 Account Transfer refund when you move your account to Sogotrade.
- Commissions as low as $2.95 if trading 1500+ times per month.
- Options only $1 per contract with no base fee.
- No additional charge for broker assisted trades.
- Six trade platforms supported.
- Special Offer: Receive 250 free trades and up to $250 cash - Learn More
- Over 11,000 mutual funds to choose from.
- Special Offer: Receive $100 with any New Account - Learn More
- One Month Free Trial with all new accounts.