Barrons Broker Review 2013
Search › Compare › Trade
View results and highlights from the Barron's 2013 online broker review. The Barron's annual broker review covers 24 brokers on several categories including trading experience, trading technology, usability, mobile trading, range of offerings, research amenities, portfolio analysis and reporting, customer service, education, and trade costs.
- Trade on over 100 market centers in 19 countries - Learn More
- Equity trades are $.005 per share with a minimum of $1.00 and a maximum of .5% of trade value.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 60 days - Learn More
- Rated "Best in Class: Options Trading" in the 2012 StockBrokers.com Broker Review.
Trade free for 90 days + get up to $600 - Learn More
- Gain access to over 100 commission free ETFs.
- Investment research from S&P, Morningstar Associates, and Minyanville.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 90 days + Get up to $500 - Learn More
- Direct market access for equity, options, futures, and forex trading.
Commission Free Trades until April 15th - Learn More
- Trade Options up to 5 contracts for $5 ($1 each thereafter) or $8.50 + $.15 per contract.
- Rated 5 Stars for "Ease of Use" and "Commissions & Fees" in the 2012 Review.
- Special Offer: Receive $100 when you fund a new optionsXpress account with $500 - Learn More.
- Acquired by Charles Schwab, giving clients an even more thorough broker offering.
- Special Offer: Get $150 in transfer fees refunded - Learn More
- Rated #1 Online Broker for Customer Service in the StockBrokers.com 2012 Review.
- Online trades only $7.95, all the time.
- 25 different iShares ETFs available for commission-free trading.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 60 days + Get up to $600 - Learn More
- Rated the #1 Online Broker 2011 by StockBrokers.com
- Special Offer: Earn 300 Commission-Free Online Trades. Get Details
- Acces over 300 local branch offices.
- Special Offer: Free trading platform trial - Learn More
- A leading provider of direct market access trading technology.
- Receive up to 30 free trades per month with a $25,000 minimum balance.
- Link any Merrill Edge account to any Bank of America bank account.
- Rated Four Stars for five straight years (2005 - 2009) in the Barron's Annual Broker Review**
- Flat fee trading with unlimited shares as well as no Penny Stock surcharges
- Special Offer: Get $100 in transfer fees refunded - Learn More
- Straight forward commissions for both stocks and options.
- $2.50 equity trades.
- Trade platform updated in January 2011.
- Special Offer: Get up to a $600 bonus when you fund your new account - Learn More
- One Month Free Trial with all new accounts.
- 100 Free Trades when you open a new Sogotrade Account.
- $100 Account Transfer refund when you move your account to Sogotrade.
- Commissions as low as $2.95 if trading 1500+ times per month.
- Options only $1 per contract with no base fee.
- Special Offer: Receive 250 free trades and up to $250 cash - Learn More
- Over 11,000 mutual funds to choose from.
- No additional charge for broker assisted trades.
- Six trade platforms supported.