Best Beginner Investors Brokers 2013
Search › Compare › Trade
This stock broker list reviews the best online brokers for new investors and beginner stock traders in 2013. Are you new to stock trading and investing? Along with investment education you will need an online stock broker to place trades with.
Trade free for 90 days + get up to $600 - Learn More
- Gain access to over 100 commission free ETFs.
- Investment research from S&P, Morningstar Associates, and Minyanville.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 30 days - Learn More
- Rated "Best in Class: Options Trading" in the 2012 StockBrokers.com Broker Review.
- Special Offer: Get $100 in transfer fees refunded - Learn More
- Straight forward commissions for both stocks and options.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 60 days + Get up to $600 - Learn More
- Rated the #1 Online Broker 2011 by StockBrokers.com
- Special Offer: Get $150 in transfer fees reimbursed - Learn More
- Rated #1 Online Broker for Customer Service in the StockBrokers.com 2012 Review.
- Special Offer: Earn up to 300 Commission-Free Online Trades. Get Details
- Acces over 300 local branch offices.
- Special Offer: Receive $100 when you fund a new optionsXpress account with $500 - Learn More.
- Acquired by Charles Schwab, giving clients an even more thorough broker offering.