Kiplinger Broker Review 2011
Search › Compare › Trade
The following list highlights the Kiplinger 2011 review of online brokers. Upon finding a stock broker that suits your needs apply for a new account using our secure link to the application page.
- Online trades only $7.95, all the time.
- 25 different iShares ETFs available for commission-free trading.
Trade free for 90 days + get up to $600 - Learn More
- Gain access to over 100 commission free ETFs.
- Investment research from S&P, Morningstar Associates, and Minyanville.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 60 days + Get up to $500 - Learn More
- Rated the #1 Online Broker 2011 by StockBrokers.com
- Special Offer: Receive $100 when you fund a new optionsXpress account with $500 - Learn More.
- Acquired by Charles Schwab, giving clients an even more thorough broker offering.
- Offers $8.95 flat-rate trades regardless of trade size, account balance, or share price.
- Was rated highest in investor satisfaction with self-directed services by J.D. Power and Associates, 2009.
- Special Offer - Get $100 in transfer fees reimbursed - Learn More
- Straight forward commissions for both stocks and options.
- Special Offer: Get $150 in transfer fees reimbursed - Learn More
- Rated #1 Online Broker for Customer Service in the StockBrokers.com 2012 Review.
- Special Offer: Receive 250 free trades and up to $250 cash - Learn More
- Over 11,000 mutual funds to choose from.
- Receive up to 30 free trades per month with a $25,000 minimum balance.
- Link any Merrill Edge account to any Bank of America bank account.
- As of 2012, Zecco has merged with TradeKing to form TradeKing Group.
- Get $150 in transfer fees reimbursed when you open an account today (Learn More).
- $2.50 equity trades.
- Trade platform updated in January 2011.
- Large selection of fixed income securities.
- Advanced order types supported.