SmartMoney 2012 Annual Broker Survey
Search › Compare › Trade
View results and highlights from the SmartMoney 2012 broker review. This annual broker survey included 10 popular online brokers and ranked them in multiple categories.
- Online trades only $7.95, all the time.
- 25 different iShares ETFs available for commission-free trading.
- Special Offer - Get $100 in transfer fees reimbursed - Learn More
- Straight forward commissions for both stocks and options.
Trade free for 90 days + get up to $600 - Learn More
- Gain access to over 100 commission free ETFs.
- Investment research from S&P, Morningstar Associates, and Minyanville.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 60 days + Get up to $500 - Learn More
- Rated the #1 Online Broker 2011 by StockBrokers.com
- Offers $8.95 flat-rate trades regardless of trade size, account balance, or share price.
- Was rated highest in investor satisfaction with self-directed services by J.D. Power and Associates, 2009.
- Special Offer: Get $150 in transfer fees reimbursed - Learn More
- Rated #1 Online Broker for Customer Service in the StockBrokers.com 2012 Review.
- As of 2012, Zecco has merged with TradeKing to form TradeKing Group.
- Get $150 in transfer fees reimbursed when you open an account today (Learn More).
- Receive up to 30 free trades per month with a $25,000 minimum balance.
- Link any Merrill Edge account to any Bank of America bank account.
- Special Offer: Receive $100 with any New Account - Learn More
- One Month Free Trial with all new accounts.