After over six months of hard work we are finishing the last touch ups for the launch of the stockbrokers.com site into its Beta state. The site has been completely overhauled. Not only is there a whole new look but the back-end is revamped professionally as well. We are set to go live before the month’s end with some of the highlights being:
- Completely fresh look – The new site is not only easier to navigate, but also easier to read. Organizationally our goal was to give each visitor a clean experience with each broker’s most important features (latest offers, commissions, minimum deposit, etc.) being easy to find and digest. Some teaser screenshots are below.
- Trade cost calculator – Endless hours of planning, research, and coding went into building what will be the most advanced trade cost calculator available on the web to date. Enter in how much you are currently paying for stocks, options, and/or mutual funds to reveal total savings over a 1,2 or 3 year period. Depending on how many trades you are making the calculator will even automatically update the commissions to display active trader rates to maximize your savings. Total potential savings are automatically tallied and displayed proudly at the top of each page.
- Broker Profile Reviews – Each broker will have its own profile review page which will display everything you need to know about the broker. The first version will display broker screenshots, a full commissions structure breakdown, current offers, and more.
- Quick Search Comparisons – Looking for the best brokers for cheap trading or for trading penny stocks? What about active trading or international trading? With the updated quick search lists finding and comparing quality online brokers will be easier than ever.
- Active Trader Consulting – Any investor who meets our minimum requirements can have one of our professional staff assist in not only finding a new broker to fit their personal needs but also negotiate lower commissions before even opening an account. It’s the ultimate in free service.
All of this and more are coming your way and we hope you will be impressed.
Below are some screenshot teasers of some of the new pages and features. We hope you enjoy them and make sure to check back next week as we unveil the new Beta version of stockbrokers.com. See you then!
Quick Search Broker Preview
New Menu Bar & Logo
Trade Calculator Teaser