Help / FAQ
Thank you for visiting stockbrokers.com, the #1 source for online broker comparisons! Our staff has compiled a list of some frequently asked questions (FAQs) to assist you in utilizing our site. If you still have a question please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Are you a broker?
No. stockbrokers.com nor its parent company, Reink Media Group, are online brokers. stockbrokers.com is a simply a site designed to compare online brokers to assists investors in finding the best broker to suit their needs.
2. I’m living outside the United States but want to trade US equities and options, what brokers support international investing? I’m living within the US and want to trade on international exchanges, what brokers support this type of international trading?
We have a lot of clients that reside outside the US but want to take advantage of the various indexes and market opportunities. We also have US residents that want to trade on the wide variety of international indexes. Please see our best brokers for international trading page for our top online broker picks for both. If you have additional questions regarding international trading, please email us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
3. The commission rates I see displayed on some pages do not match what is displayed on the broker review pages. Why is that?
Since some online brokers offer flat rate commissions while some offer tiered rate commissions, our staff had to come up with a common ground with which to display rates throughout the site. The solution we found was to simply take the actual rate it would cost to make a common stock trade. Right now this is a single order to buy or sell 500 shares of stock at $30 per share. With that aside, for individual review pages we break down the full commission details within the “Commission Notes” section.
4. I do not see my broker on the site. Why is it not covered?
If you do not see your online broker reviewed on our site we welcome you to email us. Please let us know the broker name and where it is based out of, then we will add it into our cue of future brokers to review for the site.
5. Are there any plans to compare futures brokers on the site as well?
Yes. Futures brokers comparisons as of now is slated for sometime later in 2012.
6. Is there a place where I can share my feedback and ideas on how to improve the site and/or expand it?
Yes! Please feel free to share any ideas by emailing us. We love hearing from our visitors.
Back to top ↑