Best Online Brokers - StockBrokers.com 2014
SEARCH › COMPARE › TRADE
The StockBrokers.com 2014 Online Broker Review took several hundred hours of research to complete and includes broker ratings for eight different areas across 266 different variables: Commissions & Fees, Ease-of-Use, Platforms & Tools, Research, Customer Service, Offering of Investments, Education, and Mobile Trading.
The results for each of these areas, "Best in Class" Category finishers, Industry Award winners, and overall scores, can be found on on the full review page. A summary of the final rankings is below:
Trade free for 90 days + get up to $600 - Learn More
- Gain access to over 100 commission free ETFs.
- Investment research from S&P, Morningstar Associates, and Minyanville.
- Online trades only $7.95, all the time.
- 25 different iShares ETFs available for commission-free trading.
- Receive up to 30 free trades per month with a $25,000 minimum balance.
- Link any Merrill Edge account to any Bank of America bank account.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 60 days + Get up to $600 - Learn More
- Rated the #1 Online Broker 2011 by StockBrokers.com
- Special Offer: Earn 300 Commission-Free Online Trades. Get Details
- Acces over 300 local branch offices.
- Special Offer: Get $100 in transfer fees refunded - Learn More
- Straight forward commissions for both stocks and options.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 60 days - Learn More
- Rated "Best in Class: Options Trading" in the 2012 StockBrokers.com Broker Review.
- Special Offer: Get up to a $600 bonus when you fund your new account - Learn More
- One Month Free Trial with all new accounts.
- Special Offer: Get $150 in transfer fees refunded - Learn More
- Rated #1 Online Broker for Customer Service in the StockBrokers.com 2012 Review.
- Special Offer: Receive $100 when you fund a new optionsXpress account with $500 - Learn More.
- Acquired by Charles Schwab, giving clients an even more thorough broker offering.
Commission Free Trades until April 15th - Learn More
- Trade Options up to 5 contracts for $5 ($1 each thereafter) or $8.50 + $.15 per contract.
- Rated 5 Stars for "Ease of Use" and "Commissions & Fees" in the 2012 Review.
- Special Offer: Receive 250 free trades and up to $250 cash - Learn More
- Over 11,000 mutual funds to choose from.
- Trade on over 100 market centers in 19 countries - Learn More
- Equity trades are $.005 per share with a minimum of $1.00 and a maximum of .5% of trade value.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 90 days + Get up to $500 - Learn More
- Direct market access for equity, options, futures, and forex trading.
- Special Offer: Receive 100 Free Trades with a new account - Learn More.
- Rated Best in Class for active trading in the StockBrokers.com's 2012 Review of Online Brokers.
- Special Offer: Free trading platform trial - Learn More
- A leading provider of direct market access trading technology.
- $2.50 equity trades.
- Trade platform updated in January 2011.