Best International Stock Brokers 2013
Search › Compare › Trade
This list reviews the best online brokers for trading internationally in 2013. To qualify online brokers must offer investors international trading online. Before choosing a broker though it to check directly with the broker and confirm they support your Country. Compare all StockBrokers.com recommended international brokers below.
- Trade on over 100 market centers in 19 countries - Learn More
- Equity trades are $.005 per share with a minimum of $1.00 and a maximum of .5% of trade value.
- Rated Best in Class for active trading in the StockBrokers.com's 2012 Review of Online Brokers.
- One of few online brokers offering flat per contract options trades with no base fees.
- Special Offer: Trade free for 60 days + Get up to $500 - Learn More
- Rated the #1 Online Broker 2011 by StockBrokers.com
- Canadian stock broker allows Canadian citizens to trade in US as well as Canada.
- Transfer your broker account to Questrade and have up to $150 in transfer fees reimbursed (Learn More).
- Special Offer: Receive $100 when you fund a new optionsXpress account with $500 - Learn More.
- Acquired by Charles Schwab, giving clients an even more thorough broker offering.
- Special Offer: Receive 250 free trades and up to $250 cash - Learn More
- Over 11,000 mutual funds to choose from.