Just2Trade, which recently changed its name to Score Priority, is a discount brokerage offering low-cost stock trades and an easy to use trading platform, Just2Trade+. Unfortunately, Just2Trade provides little to no research tools and a very low-quality customer experience that, overall, is not worth the cost savings.
Top Takeaways for 2020
After spending six months testing 16 online brokers for our ninth annual stock broker review, here are our top findings on Just2Trade:
- At Just2Tade, looks are deceiving. In our testing, we found that Just2Trade underperforms in every aspect of the trading experience, from Trading Platforms to Research, Mobile Trading, and Ease of Use.
- If there is one small brightspot, it is that the web-based Just2Trade+ platform met my expectations of what I would expect for $2.50 stock trades.
- We do not recommend Just2Trade for IRA accounts, beginners, or day trading.
- In our nationwide testing, we found Just2Trade's phone service to below industry standards.
- While Just2Trade markets low cost trading, the bottom line is that the pricing structure is full of fine-print. Needless to say, we do not recommend Just2Trade for discount trading or trading penny stocks.
|Feature||Just2Trade / Score Priority|
|Commissions & Fees|
|Offering of Investments|
|Platforms & Tools|
|Ease of Use|
About the author: Blain Reinkensmeyer As Head of Research at StockBrokers.com, Blain Reinkensmeyer has 18 years of trading experience with over 1,000 trades placed during that time. Referenced as a leading expert on the US online brokerage industry, Blain has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, and the Chicago Tribune, among others.